KAUAI - 3 days package tour
The Garden Island, is covered with lush greenery and tropical plants, watered regularly by abundant rainfall. Being the oldest of the islands, it has changed the most over time by erosion, resulting in natural wonders such as the Waimea Canyon and Na Pali Coast.
Here is a sample tour of what we can do :
D 1/ WAIMEA CANYON
Wake-up in the middle of Waikiki, jump on a plane and begin a journey on the Island of KAUAI. After a short 30 minute flight you will land in Kauai. We'll drive to the Waimea Canyon, the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific". We will prepare to hike an easy and stunning trail ! After our trek into paradise, we will spend the rest of the day watching the sunset, having dinner and sleeping at a high altitude inside a simple wooden cabin at the top of canyon.
D 2/ Two options proposed for this day
- First option : Arrive at the North Shore by road. After a breakfeast on the crystal fresh air and while having a blast in the Canyon, we’ll go down to Waimea, we’ll get through Hanapepe then we’ll drive to the Wailua waterfalls, a sacred place where, in the past, men threw themselves down from the waterfalls to prove their virility. We’ll continue on the road until we reach the Wailua arboretum. There we'll see the « rainbow eucalyptus ». Another possibility is stopping an old indian temple on the war to the arboretum. This temple is unique to the world, in that its the first indian temple made out of granite built outside India. We’ll spend the night somewhere in Hanalei Bay, located on the north shore.
- Second option : Get to the North Shore by boat, along the beautiful Na Pali coast. After breakfast we will be ready to drive down the canyon to Kikiaola Small Harbor. There we will board the new top of the line Glacier Bay's 2240 (image below) to cruise along the majestic Na Pali coast arriving at the ancestral Kalahau Valley. This round trip is about 5 hours. The 15 miles (24 km) coast is lined by cliffs, caves, white-sand beaches and deep turquoise sea. This will definitely be a highlight of your trip ! After an epic day of adventures, we'll enjoy a beautiful sunset and evening in the little artistic town of Hanalei Bay.
Additional cost : $ 235/pers (covers boat rental)
D 3/ hanaley bay - blue cave - queen bath - lumahai beach
On our last day we'll be visiting the most beautiful spots the North Shore has to offer. We will enjoy Ke’e beach, visit the Limahule garden cultural center, swim in the fresh water at Blue cave, and the lava pools at Queen's bath. The beautiful wonders the north shore has to offer are endless and we'll squeeze in as many as possible. At the end of the day you will board a flight back to Honolulu to conclude your trip and return home. Our goal is to make this the most epic and memorable trip of your life, and its completely possible with the natural beauty Kauai has to offer.
Price : $ 690 / person.
Price includes :
- Round-trip air-fare
- Park fees
- Guided tour of the island
Price doesn't include :
- Meals and snacks
- Cancellation insurance / travel interruptions / lost luggage
- All proposed optional activities
- Anything that is not specified under "The price includes"
- Baggage check-in.
Expenses on the island :
- Optional activities.
- Drinks / Tips
We provide :
- Air Mattress.
- Rain Jackets.
- First aid-kit.
- Water purifier
Things to Pack :
- Good hiking shoes (with tread)
- Sleeping bag
- Mosquito repellent
- Sun screen
- Camera - you don't want to miss any thing !
Contact us to today to plan your adventure !
Download a summary in PDF
Payment for this tours is required at the time the reservation is made. There are no date changes, cancellations, or refunds for this tour because the airline does not allow any changes.